Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

the pool

Tuesday 19th September

Story told by Paula, written by Miss Ashley.

We went to the pool. I had to wear togs. My partner was Suave. We had to swim to this side and then come back. I had to put my hands together and do freestyle. I kicked my legs. My swimming teacher is Owyn. We get out with the pool and go and shower. Me and Lopi, all the boys we go and shower. We put our uniform on, my shoe on and they take my bag and go to Miss Aireen and then go into the bus and then come back.

I was on this side of the pool.

I like to swim.

There was three pool. One this side, one this side and one this side. Room 1 and Room 2 swim with us. Miss Thompson and Mrs Jalili swimming in there.

My group is me, Merielle, Suave, Lopiseni, Amon, Auckland, Hiria, Lydia and Joshua.

I felt scared because I didn’t know what to do. At the end I was only little scared.

Image result for swimming pools panmure

No comments:

Post a Comment